Top 4 guy's black skinnies


Now, I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but I don't wear nothing but skinnies. I bought my first pair of skinnies when I was 14, and 4 years on, I've not worn any other fit ever since. Black jeans, I believe are a necessity to every guy's wardrobe. You can wear them with absolutely anything, combined with light to dark colours as well as paired with casual to formal wear. I've shortlisted five of my favourite black skinny jeans I found online and three of which I have seen in store.

My favourite out of the five is the All Saints pair - I'm considering buying them myself. I really like the fit, wash and colour. They're not too tight and aren't like the spray-on-skinny jeans you'd find at Topman - they make my ectomorph calves look hideous. I reckon I'll be wearing them quite a lot, therefore I am willing to invest in these for £85. Also, All Saints' quality is pretty good and unlike the clothes you'd find at H&M and Topman, the quality nor the colour fades away after a few washes. As well as this, the pair aren't too black to the extent every little mark or dust becoming blatant after being worn.

The Zara jeans I would say are my second favourite as the fitting is pretty decent and the quality of Zara jeans are considered to be really high. I myself wouldn't wear the bracelet that comes along with it and I'm sure you could take it off. The fit around the calf is also great as it doesn't flare out unlike the Topman pair.

Now I don’t have anything against Asos, but everything I’ve bought which is made by Asos itself has been of unsatisfactory quality and the photos advertised are definitely better than the goods themselves. Nevertheless, the jeans from the website seem to be of a good fit but I cannot boast about the quality or the fit as I have not seen these jeans in person unlike with the others I have.

I hope you've spotted some pretty cool skinnies and I reckon you should all invest in a black pair of skinnies! You could wear them casually and formally. They're ever so versatile, hence I felt the need to devote my very first post to this piece of clothing. Generally I would wear black skinnies as the models in the photos are wearing them but I'd substitute the Vans with Converse as I'm not a great fan of Vans. I'd also wear a pair of boots with with my skinnies as demonstrated by the All Saints model.

Be sure to subscribe to the blog or become a fan. You can subscribe to the blog at the bottom of the page by simply entering your email address and then clicking the activation link you'll receive. Me and Moni are planning on shopping dates these coming months, so there'll be plenty of posts!


  1. All Saints
  2. Zara
  3. Asos
  4. Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment