Moni's March Haul



Well, April's here and I can't believe March has already ended. It still feels like February.. maybe due to all the snow that's still lingering around everywhere in England. Anyway, this is my first ever haul (as well as our first ever official post Ash!!) as I made quite a few purchases in March. This was mainly due to the hope that the weather will get warmer, so out with the dark clothing, knitwear and heavy coats and in with the new light and vibrant colours. I hope you all appreciate our first ever haul and I'll provide links of all the items shown below..

So the first item I bought, which I felt like was a necessity, was my beige Parka jacket/coat from Zara. Surprisingly all the outerwear I own is from Zara, although I think that’s purely coincidence! But I love this jacket, the colour is ideal for spring as well as summer weather and it is so lightweight and comfortable. The jacket also has a zipped detachable hood (ideal for those April showers, in hope we don’t have any in England this year!). as shown in the image, I’ve worn the jacket with some light denim skinnies and some knitwear which is heavily accessorized by my jewelled collar necklace. I’ve also continued with the beige theme within my Cath Kidston satchel that I think works really well with the light beige undertones in the jacket.In the image shown I’ve worn the jacket with a pair of black suede lace up ankle boots. However if I wanted to pair the jacket with a more casual outfit, in terms of footwear, I’d wear a pair of Converse’s mainly in the colour of black or white.





My second item, which I also purchased last month, is an oversized t-shirt which is also from Zara. Usually I tend to steer away from oversized or loose fitted clothes due to having a skinny figure. However, when I tried this t-shirt on, I felt as if the lightness of the colour as well as the intricate elephant print on the t-shirt would be easy for me to accessorize and wear on a regular basis. Personally, I think it’s a great buy in hope that we have a good and hot weathered summer ahead.













The third item which I didn’t purchase myself, but received as a gift from Ash, is ‘Daisy’ the perfume by Marc Jacobs. I am a huge fan of fragrance’s as well as trying out new perfumes as I tend to get bored if I wear the same perfume on a regular basis. Surprisingly, with most of the Marc Jacob perfumes I own such as ‘Lola’ and ‘Dot’, this fragrance has more of a fresh, fruity undertone which I love. I feel as if this fragrance is not too musky or over powerful, making it ideal to wear on a hot summer’s day.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment